Thank you for applying online.
If at any time you need assistance with the application process, please don’t hesitate to call us on +64 9 308 1450 or 0800 99 00 55 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Document checklist
Before you begin the application process online, please ensure you allow at least 10-15 minutes of your time to complete the form as there is no ‘save and resume later’ option.
Please also make sure you have the following information ready to submit online. You will not be able to submit your completed application forms unless the required documentation is provided as per the below checklist:
Trust or Estate Account
- Copy of the Trust Deed; and
- Copy of all amendments to the Trust Deed e.g. Deeds of Retirement of Trustees (where applicable); or
- Copy of probate and
- Bank deposit slip or bank statement in the name of the trust/estate and
- Identification for all people associated with the entity as specified in ‘What ID is required for Individuals?’ ?
For trusts, please also supply:
- Named beneficiaries (please supply all the details requested on the application form for any beneficiary named in the Trust Deed who has received a distribution).
- If the trust is a discretionary or charitable trust, the classes of beneficiaries or objectives of the trust must be provided.