Our aim is to provide high quality, straightforward and flexible investment options – uncomplicated funds our clients can understand and trust.
Our company has successfully grown by prioritising our clients’ interests and delivering long-term growth in their investments.
All our funds are actively managed by experienced portfolio managers. Our in-house investment team directly manage Clarity’s investments in New Zealand and Australia. For international shares, we have partnered with two top-tier global fund managers to provide investment management services (MFS Investment Management and Capital Group).
The fees we charge are transparent and reasonable. We do not charge extra for good performance in any of our funds.
Clarity are regulated by the Financial Markets Authority and hold a Managed Investment Scheme license. Our operations are supported by industry leading fund administration, custodial and supervisory service providers.
We are part of the Investment Services Group, which in turn is owned by its directors and staff. We are a sister company to JMI Wealth, Select Wealth Management, Devon Funds and TAHITO.
Our Investment Principles
- We endeavour to take a long-term view.
- We are not speculators. We actively seek quality investments where we believe the underlying value is equal to or exceeds the current price.
- We err on the conservative side of investing.
- We take a disciplined approach to risk management.
- We strongly believe in the importance of diversification.
- We seek to invest your capital responsibly, conscious of environmental, social and governance issues in the companies we invest in.